Lever Weekly Report Jun.10 — Jun.16
- Lever V2 launched on HECO. What’s NEW:
- Optimization of Open/Close Position. Open & Close Position are both available under the Margin tab.
- Market Order. Users can now place market orders on the Margin page.
- Limit Order. Users can now place limit orders on the Margin page.
- Stop-limit Order. Users can now place stop-limit orders on the Margin page.
- Optimization of Service Fee. Fees collected will be used for future $LEV buyback.
2. Lever V2 code audit complete. Full audit report by Certik https://lever.network/CertiK%20Audit%20Report%20for%20Lever%20V2.pdf
3. Several UI bug fixes.
4. Listing of new assets.
Marketing & Operations
- Partnership meeting with the Chainlink team.
2. AMA with the HECO official community.
3. Multiple launch events for the HECO version: Liquidity Mining & Staking, 2X Pre-registration Event, Starters Gift, etc.
4. Listing preparation on Huobi Wallet, DeFiBox, Bitkeep, and Token Pocket.
Cross-chain Deposit Pool: $2,965,625
Cross-chain Loan Pool: $1,643,254
Overall Loan-deposit Ratio: 55.41%
Cross-chain Traders: 1,190
Cross-chain Trades: 3,773
Cross-chain Margin Trading Volume: $35,021,194.41
In progress: Substrate, etc.