1. LEVER V2
- Optimization of Open/Close Position: for easier understanding and better user experience, Open & Close Position are both available under the Margin tab.
- Market Order: You can now place a market order on Lever. A market order is an order to quickly buy or sell at the best available current price. It needs liquidity to be filled, meaning that it is executed based on the limit orders that were previously placed on the order book.
- Limit Order: You can now place a limit order on Lever. A limit order is an order that you place on the order book with a specific limit price. The limit price is determined by you. So when you place a limit order, the trade will only be executed if the market price reaches your limit price (or better). Therefore, you may use limit orders to buy at a lower price or to sell at a higher price than the current market price.
- Stop-limit Order: You can now place a stop limit order on Lever to either take profit or stop loss. The best way to understand a stop-limit order is to break it down into stop price and limit price. The stop price is simply the price that triggers a limit order, and the limit price is the specific price of the limit order that was triggered. This means that once your stop price has been reached, your limit order will be immediately placed on the order book. (For more example: https://bit.ly/3gpPyjP)
- Optimization of Service Fee: For a healthier and more sustainable growth of the Lever protocol, a one-time 0.3% service fee is applied to your loan, which will be collected when repaying your debt. The fees collected will be used for future LEV buyback.
2. Double Pre-Registration Reward
Duration: Jun. 11 — Jun. 16
- Go to lever.network
- Connect to your wallet
- Click on the HECO Pre-Register button
Once you have successfully completed the pre-registration, you will get 2X mining rewards in the first 24 hours after launch.
3. HECO Liquidity Mining & Staking Programs
A total of 300,000 $LEV will be provided for Liquidity Mining and Staking.
Duration: Jun. 16 - Jun. 23
Distribution of Liquidity Mining & Staking:
For users who want to participate in the programs, you can earn $LEV through the following 3 activities:
- Depositing: deposit any supported assets on the protocol (refer to the form) and you will start earning $LEV. Your rewarded $LEV is calculated in real time based on your proportion in the deposit pool of the asset. You can claim it on the Markets page of the site.
- Loaning: borrow any supported assets on the protocol (refer to the form) and you will start earning $LEV. Your rewarded $LEV is calculated in real time based on your proportion in the loan pool of the asset. You can claim it on the Markets page of the site.
- Staking: stake your $LEV or LEV-USDT LP on Lever and you will start earning $LEV on the Staking page of the site. (More LPs will be successively listed.)
- Claim: Your $LEV rewards are shown under the Claimable tab in real time, and can be claimed at any time.
APR Calculator: a tool to help you come up with better strategies to participate in Lever Liquidity Mining.
4. Starters Gift
Duration: Jun.16 -Jun.21
Ground Rules: Users with a minimum accumulated loan amount of 5,000 USDT on the HECO chain will be eligible for the rewards. 50 lucky winners will each receive 30 USDT at the end of the event.
- Open a position on Lever’s HECO version across any supported trading pairs.
- Go to Dashboard and share your PNL on Twitter, don’t forget to use the hashtag #LeverV2.
- Submit the original Twitter URL to the form with some basic information to identify your participation.
- Lever V2 will be available on Ethereum and BSC soon after it’s smoothly running on HECO.
- For LEV bridge, please use: https://www.poly.network/
- LEV token contract: 0xbc194e6f748a222754c3e8b9946922c09e7d4e91 (the same for ETH, BSC and HECO)